NTAs 2019: Simon Cowell faints as David Walliams wins Best TV Judge > 자유게시판 | ArianGallery :: 아리안갤러리

Arian Gallery

Creating new values

일상에 필요한 모든 것들을 연결해주는 새로운 연결, 더 나은 세상

NTAs 2019: Simon Cowell faints as David Walliams wins Best TV Judge

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Eloise
댓글 0건 조회 222회 작성일 24-06-16 14:08

본문

David Walliams took home the award for best TV judge at the for the third year in a row.

And expressed his shock and horror by pretending to faint on the judges' table as the news was announced to the judges live via a video link on Tuesday night.

Filming for the upcoming series of BGT at the Palladium was interrupted for the special announcement - much to fellow nominee Simon's horror.

Fuming: David Walliams took home the award for best TV judge at the National Television Awards on Tuesday night for the third year in a row - and Simon Cowell was extremely unimpressed

As he stretched out in front of an amused Alesha Dixon and Amanda Holden, Simon was lost for words.

David, however, had plenty to say and jumped onto the table to deliver a thank you speech to fans who had voted.

Punching the air in glee, he shouted: 'For the third time, thank you so much everyone who voted. I would share this award with my fellow judges but I'm not going to. It's mine, mine, mine.'

Causing a scene: The BGT boss expressed his shock and horror by pretending to faint on the judges' table as the news was announced to judges live via a video link

Cheeky: As the ITV broadcast returned to host Dermot O'Leary at the O2 Arena, David was seen climbing on top of Simon and planting a kiss on him

Supportive: Alesha and Amanda were delighted for David - unlike Simon 

David declared: 'For the third time, thank you so much everyone who voted. I would share this award with my fellow judges but I'm not going to. It's mine, mine, mine'

Thrilled: He also shared a selfie with his fellow judges and winners Ant and Dec

As the ITV broadcast returned to host Dermot O'Leary at the O2 Arena, David was seen climbing on top of Simon and planting a kiss on him.

The audience cheered as Dermot quipped, 'Oh wow... turn away if you can!'

Uploading a picture of himself pressing his cheek to Simon's very unimpressed face, the former Little Britain star joked, '@simoncowell is sooo happy for me. @bgt @officialntas #BestTVJudge' 

Sealed with a kiss: The ITV broadcast returned to host Dermot O'Leary at the O2 Arena, David was seen climbing on top of Simon and planting a kiss on him

Stiff competition: David was competing directly with Simon in the category, as well as Louis Tomlinson, Robbie Williams and Robert 'Judge' Rinder

Calling it a night: Simon was pulling a series of grimaces as he headed off home following the announcement 

Downcast: Poor Simon lost out to David for the third time in the same category 

David was competing directly with Simon in the category, as well as Robbie Williams

and Robert 'Judge' Rinder. 

He also faced stiff competition in his category from new X Factor judge Louis Tomlinson, who has an army of loyal fans voting for him. 

A jubilant David looked delighted as he left the London Palladium following the auditions.

Simon didn't look quite as happy, however, pulling a series of grimaces as he headed off home.

Stepping out: Alesha Dixon (left) and Amanda Holden (right) were seen heading off 

Covering up: Blonde beauty Amanda was wrapped up warm in a black faux fur coat 

Winners: Ant and Dec also took home the Best Presenter gong, continuing their winning streak

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.