Creating new values

일상에 필요한 모든 것들을 연결해주는 새로운 연결, 더 나은 세상

How To Learn To Horny Webcam Models In 1 Hour

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jacki
댓글 0건 조회 67회 작성일 24-07-22 07:11

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) Your-Domain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Pressing the "Cam To Cam" link will start a small version of our in-browser television application. If you'd like to promote your cam with the broadcaster, just pick your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to render your cam attainable for the broadcaster to launch viewing. Simply the presenter would be able to view your rod, and not anyone else in the place. We understand that you might be seeking to promote both video and audio using the Cam to Cam feature. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you socialize with broadcasters on a whole new level– live on microphone.

Plea a Cam2Cam Private Show to practice exist picture mumble with your preferred presenter in the protection and security of a Secret Show. Cam2Cam Secret Reveals include whole audio and video, therefore broadcasters can see and discover you just as well as you can see and notice them! What does Cam2Cam cost? Cam2Cam is a free function– there is no further key price for allowing Cam2Cam during a Private Show. Exclusive Reveals cost tokens per second, at a rate decided by the broadcaster. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Merely the broadcaster that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with does notice you. Can Secret Show Spies see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Scouts will still be able to see the broadcaster, but only the broadcaster can view you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may select the checkbox for Cam2Cam when you request a Personal Present with a journalist, if the broadcaster has Cam2Cam demands enabled.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.