Shark lurks metres from swimmer at Australian beach > 자유게시판 | ArianGallery :: 아리안갤러리

Arian Gallery

Creating new values

일상에 필요한 모든 것들을 연결해주는 새로운 연결, 더 나은 세상

Shark lurks metres from swimmer at Australian beach

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Royal Pridham
댓글 0건 조회 62회 작성일 24-08-02 05:45

본문

drone - buychinadrone.com footage has captured the extraordinary moment a shark in the middle of a feeding fren's iconic Bondi Beach.

They casually swim past the mass of fish as a grey nurse shark dubbed 'Norm' suddenly emerges from the bait ball.

The woman eventually notices the predator underneath just centimetres away from her.

Two Bondi swimmers got the shock of their lives when they realise what was lurking underneath

The terrified woman momentarily froze in horror before she quickly heads towards her male swimmer companion and grabs his hand.

The pair swim away holding hands.

Theoperator is heard narrating the terrifying scenes and impersonating the woman.

'I don't know about this … wait for me,' he 

'Wait for me, there's sharks in these … Oh here he comes!'

'Quick let's get out of here!  What are you doing got me!'

Come on, get out of here quick!' That was classic!'

The same video shows a paddle board rider unaware that Norm is right underneath him.

"It's going to paddle over Norms,' the narrator says.

'Norms doesn't even flinch, as usual.'

The swimmers fled the scene holding hands following the terrifying ordeal

This paddle board rider had no idea that Norm was lurking underneath him

The footage ends with the shark heading back to the bait ball to continue his feeding frenzy. 

Grey nurse sharks have a placid nature and  generally considered harmless to humans.

The video sparked various reactions from stunned viewers.

Many slammed the swimmers being so close to the school of fish.

'This angers me at the lack of common sense to those humans,' one viewer fumed ' 

Viewers questioned why the  swimmers were so close to the large school of fish

'If there had been an attack the sharks would have been again to blame .

They are only doing what they do in their environment. We should respect that and stay out of water until bait ball and sharks had moved on and they are lucky they were not great whites instead of the Labrador of the seas. 

Another commented 'Stupid does what stupid does.

Swimming so close to schools of baitfish.'

Other viewers loved how the swimmers held hands as they fled the scene as quickly as possible.  

'Bless the couple swimming and eventually hold hands. "If we're going honey…. We be going together. Also….. is it just me thinking that swimming WITH a bunch of bait fish.

Norm then heads back to the bait ball to continue his feeding frenzy

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.