Creating new values

일상에 필요한 모든 것들을 연결해주는 새로운 연결, 더 나은 세상

The Realistic Sex Doll Diaries

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Franchesca
댓글 0건 조회 19회 작성일 24-08-27 22:21

본문

It's the familiar sigmoid curve. In additional acquainted terms: by the very best estimate I can monitor down, in 2003 we as a species recorded 2500 petabytes - 2.5 x 1018 bytes - of information. Yet there are a couple of that veer more in direction of the quirky than the quaint and typically even probably the most pleasant-seeming places have the most peculiar of traditions. And then there's a school of thought that holds that, even if AI is possible, the Singularity thought is hogwash - it simply seems like an insuperable barrier or a everlasting step change because we're too far away from it to see the positive-grained detail. It's even harder to foretell the second-order consequences of latest applied sciences when they begin merging on the edges, and hybridizing. It's as if the steadily steepening charge of improvement in transportation technologies that gave us the Apollo flights by the late 1960s saved on going, with a Jupiter mission in 1982, a fast relativistic flight to Alpha Centauri by 1990, a sooner than gentle drive by 2000, after which a time machine so we could arrive earlier than we set off. Or a set of trigonometric tables? So going again to my earlier figure for the combined lifelog data streams of everybody in Germany - twenty 5 grams of reminiscence diamond would retailer six years' value of information.

There are roughly eighty million individuals in Germany. Often we do not know our neighbours as well as we know people who live lots of of kilometers away. Within the movie, Frank says that Irish dancers look like they have metal rods up their arses, however within the book it is Frank's father who says that. Add optical character recognition on the fly for any textual content you look at, speech-to-text for something you say, and it's all indexed and searchable. Realistically, with multiplexing, it places three or 4 video channels and a sound channel and other telemetry - a heart monitor, say, a working GPS/Galileo location sign, the whole lot I sort and each mouse event I ship - onto that chip, while I'm awake. And if they do not decay, they become unreadable: the original tapes of the sluggish-scan video from the primary moon landing, for example, look like lacking, and the a lot decrease high quality broadcast images are all that remain.

These positions are extra modern, and perhaps not as extensively known or practiced as those listed above. A secondary pathway to the Singularity is the idea of augmented intelligence, versus artificial intelligence: we could not need machines that assume, if we will give you tools that assist us suppose sooner and extra effectively. It's still thirty years away immediately, simply as it was in the 1950s, but the idea of constructing machines that suppose has been around for centuries, and extra not too long ago, the concept of understanding how the human brain processes data and coding some kind of procedural system in software program for doing the identical sort of factor has soaked up a lot of research. What I'd like to have a look at is the impact this type of project is going to have on human civilization. Sixty kilograms can retailer a lifelog for the complete human species for a century.

Only use a condom you store correctly - Do not retailer condoms in locations with sizzling temperatures, in a wallet. That's sufficient to store a live DivX video stream - compressed rather a lot relative to a DVD, but the same overall decision - of all the things I have a look at for a year, including time I spend sleeping, or within the bathroom. We can speculate that if molecular nanotechnology as described by, amongst others, Eric Drexler, is possible, we can construct a machine that may create a diamond, one layer at a time, atom by atom, by stacking individual atoms - and with enough discrimination to stack carbon-12 and camer be.net [https://www.783702.xyz] carbon-13, we've bought a tool for writing reminiscence diamond. Memory diamond is kind of simple: at any given position in the rigid carbon lattice, a carbon-12 followed by a carbon-13 means zero, and a carbon-thirteen adopted by a carbon-12 means one. My mannequin of a long term high quantity knowledge storage medium is a synthetic diamond. There is a model for long run excessive quantity storage that I like to make use of as a reference point.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.